Sunday, February 06, 2011

French stuff...

Dallas_cover.jpgA project that I've been working on for the last 15 months saw publication last week in France. "Qui a Tué le Président?" (Who Killed the President?) - written by Fred Duval and Jean-Pierre Pécau, and superbly coloured by Jean-Paul Fernandez, is an alternative history story, book 5 in the Delcourt series Jour J.

When I came to back-up my reference material last month I was surprised to discover I'd saved over 800 images during the time I worked on this book, read four books on the subject, and watched three films (again) in the effort to get the details correct. But then I've always been fascinated by the whole Dallas assassination subject - yes, I can remember exactly what I was doing when I first heard the news! - and wanted to make 'our' story as convincing as possible.

The book looks terrific..... I'm very proud of this one.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steven Sterlacchini said...

That cover looks excellent.

Any chance of a translated version in the works as well?

3:26 PM  
Blogger Cap A said...

Colin, not only this book looks terrific, it's just a great addition to this series, which is also, globally speaking, a great series. You did a marvellous job. Congratulations. DOMINIQUE

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home