Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'm Back

Auth_22.jpgI know, I know. After such a long break between posts I guess I'm supposed to mention all the exciting stuff that I've been involved with over the last 9 months, but my life is just not that exciting!

To kick things off again, what I'd like to mention here is the news announced this week that co-author (of our Dark Horse series Star Wars: Invasion) Tom Taylor is now also writing The Authority for Wildstorm. Tom has been working on this for quite some time, but was not unable to talk about anything until the news was officially announced this week.

Tom's run starts with The Authority #22, which goes on sale May 5. Which is going to be a busy month, as our first Star Wars: Invasion TP is due for publication (not to mention the first issue of our second Invasion story arc: Rescues... but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to talk about that yet.....).

Well done, young man!

9 Comments:

Blogger Tom Taylor said...

Thank you!

8:54 AM  
Blogger Steven Sterlacchini said...

Good to see more work from Tom.

Nice to see you posting again. Busy with the next part of Invasion I assume? Anything else in the pipe line?

Any news with the English translation of 'head shot'?

I notice that your website isn't up. It would be my pleasure to give you a hand with it, if you need it.

Steven

4:50 PM  
Blogger Colin Wilson said...

Hi Steven

Website should be OK... here (web.mac.com/wilco440), but hideously out of date. I just don't get the time, and working on stuff that I can put online for months makes everything so damned complicated!

Yep, working on the next Invasion story arc with Tom -starts publication end of May if I remember correctly - and another as yet unannounced book for a French publisher.... Shhhh!

6:27 PM  
Blogger Colin Wilson said...

... or colinwilsonart.com. I've also just changed the blog sidebar link.

6:41 PM  
Blogger Cap A said...

Hi Colin, how are you doing? It's Dominique from Belgium here, you remember? I just received your "Star Wars Invasion" (hard cover at Delcourt) that I need to read and for which I will write a chronicle for a French internet site. I'll send you a direct link as soon as it will be online. First sight, the book is looking great.
As I didn't read you for a long time, I was wondering if you could find some time soon to sketch my books? I hope you still have them somewhere at home. Take care. Best, DOM

10:00 AM  
Blogger Steven Sterlacchini said...

Please, please tell me the French book is going to be translated into English.

Steven

3:07 AM  
Blogger Steven Sterlacchini said...

P.S. This might be a typo, but The Losers 'End Game' is £389.50 on Amazon!!! (AUD $641.97)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Losers-Vol-5-Endgame/dp/140121004X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1268658313&sr=8-1

6:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great work as usual!

Any talk of you doing an issue of Jonah Hex sometime soon?

3:25 PM  
Blogger Colin Wilson said...

No Hex for me, at least not in the forseeable future. Too busy with Star Wars: Rescues and an as yet announced French book....

Would be fun doing a Western again though....

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home