Thursday, July 16, 2009

SDCC 2009

sdcc.jpg
It's that time of the year again. With SW: Invasion #1 in all good comic shops, Tom Taylor are off to San Diego next week to brave the behemoth previously known as the San Diego Comic Con.

This will be my first visit in 15 years, and Tom and I, along with Wolfgang (Gestalt) and Wayne Nichols, have rented a house for the full Con experience. Tom and I will be appearing at Dark Horse Comics (Booth #2615) from 3 - 4pm on Friday afternoon, and again on Sunday morning from 11 - 12am, so everyone is welcome to call past and have a chat. I will be also handling a limited commissions list while I'm at the Con, so grab us while you can as this will be our first, and only, US appearance for the year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bobby.N said...

Am green with envy guys. Hope the trip exceeds your expectations.

-Bobby.N

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home