Monday, March 17, 2008

Reasons to Believe...


With Star Wars: Revelation now in full swing with Dark Horse, I can also now talk about the "other" project that I have been busy working on since late last year.

Andy Diggle (2000AD, The Losers etc.)and I are producing Bionic Commando: Chain of Command, a 32-page full colour comic, for gaming giant Capcom. The final book is due for publication at this years San Diego Comic Con, but as part of the build-up for the release of their huge new Bionic Commando game later this year Capcom are now publishing Chain of Command on their website at a page a week.

Go check out the first three pages now...

7 Comments:

Blogger dmcgee said...

Looking great chief! Nice colours too.

3:44 PM  
Blogger Kev Levell said...

I very much used to enjoy your work on Rogue Trooper. You, Glenn Fabry, Dave Gibbons, Brian Bolland and Ian Gibson were immense influences on me. You guys produced the kind of work I still aspire to today.
I can't believe you've actually got a blog I can comment on!

6:45 AM  
Blogger dylan said...

Superb stuff Colin. The colours are great too are you doing them?
Your tech stuff is still the best there is!

2:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Pages look fantastic! Great Job! What does your schedule look like after you wrap that book?

- Michael

9:17 AM  
Blogger Steven Sterlacchini said...

Is this something else I'm going to have to bother my local comic store about? They're already sick of me asking if Legacy 2 is in yet!

The first pages look great, will it come out as a book of do I have to buy a game, or is it free online? I prefer a hard copy myself, get them to publish it.

They should have based the game on your style.

6:24 PM  
Blogger D.TAYLOR said...

Lovely work. I agree with Dylan (hi!), best tech artist in the business!
Got a French copy of your Legacy work. I can clearly see you enjoyed it! Wonderful stuff as ever.

6:00 AM  
Blogger Paul Neal said...

Love those pages. Excellent work. Really very good. Excellent vehicles.

The comic isn't a san diego exclusive presumably it will be readily available presumably? Has it been in previews yet?

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home