Monday, March 24, 2008

Legacy: Shards


Several months after the French edition, the US TPB of Legacy: Shards goes on sale this week. This reprints the three Legacy stories I illustrated for Dark Horse last year, and I will have a (very) limited number of signed copies with me this weekend at Supanova.

This will be only my second English language Comic Con - or "Pop Culture Expo" as this one prefer to be known - that I have been invited to attended, at least as an invited guest. I'll be nervous.... comic conventions are a rare beast in this part of the world.

3 Comments:

Blogger Paul Neal said...

I am a very great fan.

I would like to e mail you but cannot find an e mail address on your website or blog.

I am VERY interested in comissioning you for some artwork at professional rates. Would you be kind enough to contact me to discuss this. My e mail is
supersparky2005@yahoo.co.uk.

(Fingers crossed I won't get lots of spam from putting my e.mail address here.)

By all means see my blog to see I am serious. http://paulnealsradarcomic.blogspot.com

3:40 PM  
Blogger rebellion_b0y said...

Colin, great to see you blogging again! Because of some of your past comments, I always get a bit worried when you go quiet for too long!

4:09 AM  
Blogger Steven Sterlacchini said...

As I don't really like buying part of a story, I've had to buy the previous volume as well.

A bit of a pain as there's none of your work in it and not enough in the second one.

I prefer it when you're at the helm for a complete run. I suppose that's not really the way with these long stories.

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home