Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Commissions


Over the last couple of weeks I've had some free time to look into drawing a couple of commissioned works. I'm constantly been amazed at the continuing popularity of Rogue Trooper, a 2000AD character that I last worked on back in 1982(!), and here's an image I drew up over the last week.

With no forewarning whatsoever, my ISP has decided to completely re-jig their 'service' and it seems that I can no longer upload addition material to my website. This is the second time that they have done this, but this time I don't think that I can be bothered to figure out how to sort out the problem, and I am looking into moving my site elsewhere. Somewhere like mac.com would suit me fine, but here in Australia the annual cost is outrageous. Nice service though...

5 Comments:

Blogger dmcgee said...

Nice!

I watched the Bourne movie the other day, and for the first 10 minutes the shakey camera absolutely drove me to distraction, then I completely forgot about it and couldn't even tell you if they used it in the rest of the movie. Some sort of cognitive adjustment went down.

9:13 PM  
Blogger Steven Sterlacchini said...

Beautiful work! I like the Southern Soldier in the foreground, he looks a lot like me... infact it is!

A smooth and very enjoyable experience. I can't wait for an opportunity to commission something else, though I know you've just got very busy.

Thanks again.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Colin,

I saw the Souther bearing my name (Kimberley)! I've sent you an email as I think my personal mail is chucking your mail out, so I've included all of my email addresses in it so hopefully we can get back in contact!

Cheers,

Andy

2:06 AM  
Blogger Fons van Erp said...

Hi mr. Wilson!

I am a fan of your work from the Netherlands. I loved your Blueberrycomics and buy your books since those days!
I had some questions about a commission. Is it possble to get in touch with you?
Best regards

Fons van Erp

4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home