Monday, April 02, 2007

Six months ?!


Yeah yeah, I know....

It's been a while, but I've got an excuse. It's been a busy few months, and just to summarize, here's what I've been doing: Star Wars: Legacy #8 (cover), Star Wars: Legacy #9 and #10 (interior art), Star Wars: Legacy #13 (interior art). The first three are now available, the Legacy #13 story is a one-off episode that I started last September (see below) and which has now been slotted into the Legacy continuity.

Upcoming are three more covers for Dark Horse: Knights of The Old Republic #16, #17 and #18, which look a little different (at least for KoTOR) and have yet to appear anywhere on the .net.

Working with the guys at Dark Horse has been fun, and it looks like there's more to come....

4 Comments:

Blogger mister X said...

I have waited...

I watched preview Star Wars : Legacy # 10, # 9 on the site Dark Horse. As always excellent.
You know better artist who made Star Wars.
Covers Dave Ross not so good, boring.
Colouring Brad Anderson is not good. (This is my opinion). Colouring spoil your drawing. But I understand this conveyor. :)
You good fortune for Dark Horse and Star Wars.
Do not vanish from this Blogs :)

1:43 AM  
Blogger Guglie said...

Hi Colin,
as Mr X I watched the Legacy #9 and #10 preview pages in the Dark Horse site and I really enjoyed your amazing drawings and storytelling!

I got the Milazzo Magico vento issues you don't have and I'm going to send them to you soon.

Ciao,
Simone

12:09 AM  
Blogger Mark Kardwell said...

I love covers with speech balloons!

And good to see you back blogging, guv. Enjoying the World Cup?

2:55 PM  
Blogger Colin Wilson said...

In a word Mark, no!

I used to detest cricket, but over the summer I actually watched, and enjoyed, a few matches on TV. But the World Cup matches don't get shown on free-to-air down here in Oz, or not at least at any reasonable hour, so they've kinda slipped by me.

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home